Janice Li is our Production Intern and helping out behind-the-scenes on “Dial M For Murder”.
Janice graduated high school this year, and is going to Sheridan College in the fall. She hopes to work as a production designer for film one day. She spends her spare time doodling and re-watching the X-Men trilogy.
1. How did you get started with production assisting?
With Bygone Theatre, to be honest. This is my first time working as a production assistant.
2. What is your favourite part of the creative process?
Whatever part involves hands-on stuff.
3. What are some challenges you face working as a production assistant?
Working on a theatre production for the first time, and learning the ropes!
4. Any advice for other people looking to pursue production assisting?
Google is your best friend. Take advantage of any opportunity that comes your way.
5. What are you most excited for in regards to “Dial M For Murder”?
All of it.