Another in our popular radio series, this month we do a tribute to some Golden Age Hollywood classics! Join us for a night of vintage radio plays, oldies music, magic, & classic cinema trivia! All for only $5. All proceeds go towards our next production, Wait Until Dark.
WHEN: Friday February 26th, doors at 8pm
WHERE: The Imperial Pub, 54 Dundas St. E (right near Yonge/Dundas Square)
WHY: To support our next mainstage production
HOW: simple! Tickets are $5 cash at the door
We have an exciting silent auction, with items like…
* Pair of tickets from Theatre Passe Muraille
* Gift certificate from Doll Factory clothing
* Dance lessons from Metro Movement
* Tickets from Confidential Musical Theatre Project
* A pair of passes for general family admission to a Toronto Historic Site
* Starbucks gift pack
* Belly dancing lessons
* A pair of tickets to a Nightwood Theatre performance
* Pair of tickets to a Factory Theatre performance
See you there!