With Halloween just around the corner, we thought we’d share some fun vintage masks that you can print out at home! Check out these great sites for more, and be sure to follow our pinterest board for all the updates.
Wings of Whimsey is a great source for free printables and one I visit often. You can find things like this vintage cat mask;
VintageHalloween.com is an obvious choice if you’re looking for something specific and don’t mind spending some money. They have a wide array of vintage reproduction so you can make your Halloween party as authentic as you’d like (I’m swooning over some of this stuff).
The Monster Masks Blog is a spectacular find – you really can get anything on the internet. Check out an amazing assortment of high-quality rubber and latex masks and download some cool paper ones for yourself!
Prefer pretty over creepy? Check out Mamelok Papercraft for some beautiful Victorian reproduction masks like these;
Got some more resource you think we should share? Send them our way! Tweet them to @BygoneTheatre.
Posted in Bygone Loves..., Vintage
- Tagged antique, collectable, crafts, cut out, diy, halloween, links, masks, Monster Masks, paper, printable, Retro, Vintage, Wings of Whimsey
Posted in Bygone Shows
- Tagged Astrid Atherly, Black Swan Comedy bar, black swan tavern, caitlin robson, chelsey maclean, elizabeth rose morriss, Emily Dix, halloween, jamieson child, Leigh Beadon, magic, Matt McGrath, mentalist, nicholas arnold, oldies music, retro radio, Rope, Toronto, Vintage
Just in time for Halloween, Bygone Theatre presents the third show in the radio hour series;
Retro Radio Hour – Suspense!
Join us for a chilling evening of spooky oldies music, terrifying vintage radio plays and a hauntingly good raffle. Come in costume – if you dare – for a chance to win a prize! All proceeds go towards our November production of Rope.
Date & Time: One night only, Thursday October 23rd, 8:00pm – 10:00pm
Venue: Black Swan Comedy, 2nd floor of the Black Swan Tavern, 154 Danforth Ave., Toronto
Tickets: Available at the door – $5.00 cash
- A pair of tickets to Alumnae Theatre’s Fireworks Festival
- A pair of tickets to the Theatre Brouhaha/Red One Theatre collaboration of The Skriker at the Storefront Theatre
- A pair of tickets to Soup Can Theatre’s Circle Jerk
- A pair of tickets to the UC Follies production of The Government Inspector
- A pair of tickets to the UC Follies production of Damn Yankees
Posted in Bygone Shows
- Tagged black swan tavern, comedy, danforth ave, halloween, music, Radio, Raffle, Retro, sale, Toronto, Vintage