It’s almost that time again! Retro Radio Hour is back, this time celebrating all things 1950s! Join us and the cast of our next show, Wait Until Dark, on Friday March 25th at the Imperial Pub for an evening of vintage radio plays, oldies music, magic, classic cinema trivia and more! Doors open at 8pm, tickets are only $5 at the door (cash please!). All proceeds go to support Wait Until Dark, running April 14-16th in the rehearsal hall at Tarragon Theatre.
Hope to see you there!
Posted in Bygone Loves..., Bygone Shows
- Tagged 1950s, BTdark, BTradio, classic cinema, comedy, fundraiser, magic, midcentury, old time radio, Oldies, Retro, retro radio hour, science fiction, suspense, Theatre, thriller, Toronto, trivia, Vintage, Wait Until Dark
Another in our popular radio series, this month we do a tribute to some Golden Age Hollywood classics! Join us for a night of vintage radio plays, oldies music, magic, & classic cinema trivia! All for only $5. All proceeds go towards our next production, Wait Until Dark.
WHEN: Friday February 26th, doors at 8pm
WHERE: The Imperial Pub, 54 Dundas St. E (right near Yonge/Dundas Square)
WHY: To support our next mainstage production
HOW: simple! Tickets are $5 cash at the door
We have an exciting silent auction, with items like…
* Pair of tickets from Theatre Passe Muraille
* Gift certificate from Doll Factory clothing
* Dance lessons from Metro Movement
* Tickets from Confidential Musical Theatre Project
* A pair of passes for general family admission to a Toronto Historic Site
* Starbucks gift pack
* Belly dancing lessons
* A pair of tickets to a Nightwood Theatre performance
* Pair of tickets to a Factory Theatre performance
See you there!
Posted in Bygone Loves..., Bygone Shows, Friends of Bygone
- Tagged classic cinema, fundraiser, Hollywood, Imperial Pub, magic, old time radio, oldies music, retro radio hour, silent auction, trivia, Vintage, Wait Until Dark